Inventory Specialist - Starting at $11 an hour
Starting Pay $11 per hour
The role of inventory specialist is to be in charge of the inventory at Chick-fil-A Harris Square. The job duties will include putting away the truck each morning, ordering inventory for the upcoming days, keeping the back area clean and organized. A person who will be an ideal fit for this job will have an attention to detail, be able to work without much supervisor and able to lift up to 50 pounds. Job hours will be from 5 am – 11 am Monday – Saturday.
At Chick-fil-A we always keep our eyes out for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences to our guests and community. We treat all of our team members with honor, dignity and respect.
We are looking for energetic people to add to our restaurant team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the restaurant operator and amazing leadership team.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
What to Expect:
- You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
- Work directly for a local business person that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Communicate effectively and timely with leadership
- Put away the deliveries and rotate stock
- Ensure dry good stock is organized
- Keep back area clean and organized
- Count chicken to ensure proper credits
- Follow all policies and Quality/Standards
- Adhere to hold times and use timers for all food products
- Check temperatures of freezer and refrigerators regularly during shift
- Ensure Profitability by Monitoring Costs: Food cost, Paper cost
- Create culture of continuous improvement
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Performance Based Advancement
- Leadership Skill Development Opportunities
- Work Experience
- Collaborate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Flexible Hours
- Free meals while working
- Always Closed on Sundays!
Qualities We Look for in an Inventory Specialist:
- Personable and passionate
- Genuine desire to serve people
- Attention to detail
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm Under Pressure
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Someone that Takes Initiative
- Has the ability to Multi Task
No experience is necessary. You must be 18+ years or older to apply for this job. You must be available to work at 6 days per week and available to work Saturdays.
We have an incredible work environment and a great group of team members that work together daily to serve our guests. We sincerely look forward to meeting you!