Dishwasher - Fulltime Nighttime Dishwasher Starting at $11
Full-time Evening Dishwasher Pay starting at $11 an hour.
We are looking for a full-time nighttime dishwasher. The role of the dishwasher is to wash all the dishes and keep the back area clean by sweeping and taking out the trash. Must be able to work until 11:30 pm Monday - Saturday.
At Chick-fil-A we always keep our eyes out for applicants with a coachable spirit and a genuine desire to serve others.
Our goal is to create "REMARK" able experiences to our guests and community. We treat all of our team members with honor, dignity and respect.
We are looking for energetic people to add to our restaurant team. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the restaurant operator and amazing leadership team.
At Chick-fil-A, our Operators consider their team members to be more than just employees, they are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at Chick-fil-A.
Our kitchen staff work in a fast paced, high energy environment. The responsibility of our kitchen staff is to produce the highest quality food with precision and accuracy, continually observing and implementing the proper quality-assurance and food-safety procedures.
What to Expect:
- You can expect to be surrounded by quality individuals like yourself. You will be challenged to grow and you will be given a consistent environment in which to do so.
- Expect a quick-paced work environment in which we deliver an elevated dining experience to our guests.
- Work directly for a local business person that cares about you personally and is actively involved in the community.
- Communicate effectively and timely with kitchen staff and leadership
- Properly was all the dishes from the kitchen and front counter
- Sweep back area
- Take out the trash
- Keep the dish area clean
- Competitive Starting Pay
- Performance Based Advancement
- Leadership Skill Development Opportunities
- Work Experience
- Collaborate in a Team Oriented Environment
- Free meals while working
- Always Closed on Sundays!
Qualities We Look for in a BOH / Kitchen Team Member Candidate:
- Personable and passionate
- Genuine desire to serve people
- Makes great eye contact
- Confidence in interacting with people
- Calm Under Pressure
- Hard Working
- Team Player
- Someone that Takes Initiative
- Has the ability to Multi Task
No experience is necessary. You must be 16+ years or older to apply for this job. You must be available to work Monday - Saturday.
We have an incredible work environment and a great group of team members that work together daily to serve our guests. We sincerely look forward to meeting with you!